- modern design;
- energy-saving interior lighting;
- high energy efficiency class resulting from the thermal insulation of the walls and base of the Finnish sauna with a minimum thickness of 140 mm;
- fast heating of the sauna interior and keeping it warm for a long time;
- the use of tempered, composite glass in the window and door of the sauna, resistant to damage and also preventing heat escape;
- a tight roof resistant to strong winds, covered with bitumen tiles;
- a comfortable bench allowing you to fully relax during your stay in the sauna;
- efficient heating, electric or wood-burning stove.
Finnish sauna Flex Mini without vestibule
A modern, compact Finnish sauna POD with a panoramic, toughened, combined glass.
- Number of people 1-6
- Weight 1000 kg - 1550 kg
- Sauna stove Electric or wood burning
- Temperature range 40 - 110 degrees C
- Sauna type Dry and Finnish